Click here to see examples of logos we have created
Starting a new business or organization is daunting, overwhelming and generally expensive, but choosing to create your own logo or asking an amateur to help you design it, could be an even more costly mistake! You need the right image from the very start.
Don’t underestimate the importance of a professional, custom designed logo. Having the right image will help your business to gain success and growth. The logo symbol and name is a representation of your company and the primary means of identification. There are many contributing factors to a successful logo. The use of colour is very important as different colours can have different attributes and connotations. For example, red is associated with strength, love and comfort. It can also evoke strong feelings of excitement or intensity, whereas blue is the colour most preferred by men, and has a strong corporate association. It can also be a calming or secure colour. Very often a symbol in a logo has ties to history or myth and can have a specific underlying meaning. A lion could stand for power or dominance and a fish symbol could have a very strong Christian tie.
Some of the benefits of building a consistent visual identity or brand are:
- Stand out from the competition and attract more customers/clients with a visually striking corporate ID.
- Appeal to people’s intellect or humour with a visually stimulating and clever logo/ strap line.
- Gain the trust of clients and potential clients who believe a professional looking company willing to invest in themselves, will extend the same level of care and professionalism to their clients.
- Be taken seriously, as even if you are a small operation, a strong corporate ID tells people you are established and may give the impression you are much larger than you actually are.
- Get clients to remember you. The old adage “What I see, I remember.” Having a professional image will help put you in the forefront of potential client’s minds.
- Gives staff and even owners a sense of pride and belonging.
Once you have a fantastic and unique logo, which will most likely determine your corporate colour scheme, it can be applied to a number of applications such as corporate stationery including business cards, letterheads and with compliment slips, websites, signage, corporate gifts and just about anywhere! There should be a visual continuity in everything that reflects your brand.
- We are passionate about quality service and highest standard design.
- Turnaround time is quick. You could have your logo in a matter of days.
- Our creative designers are all qualified and experienced and most have marketing and advertising backgrounds.
- We research and analyse to better understand your industry, target market and competition.
- We develop an identity for your company based on its individual needs and encompassing its spirit. You fill out a creative brief so we know exactly what you are looking for.
- The entire process is simple and can be done online from the comfort of your own home or office, saving you valuable time and money.
- Our unique packages are extremely cost effective and affordable.
- We design unique concepts from scratch. We don’t use templates.
- Your logo will be vector based and therefore fully scalable, making it usable in just about any application.
- You get a black and white fax version of your logo too.
- We use a pantone colour guide to ensure the colours used in our logos are correct and professional.
- We provide you with all the relevant files including the source file (freehand/illustrator).
- If neither of our packages suite you, we will gladly tailor make one for you.
- We love logos!
*from R 3295
Business cards Design
With Compliments Slip Design
Start now by typing us a quick request mail.
1. Send us a request stating which package you want and we will ask you to fill in a creative brief (we need this information to be able to create the best image for your company). Once we have these details we can assess your requirements.
2. At this point we will supply an invoice and full payment is required, by EFT into our supplied bank account, for us to begin work on the project (this applies if the entire process is to be done online. If you would rather meet with us, we would discuss a quote and take a deposit at this stage).
3. Initial logo design concepts will follow once your creative brief and deposit have been received. Even if you have chosen the package with stationery design, the logo needs to be finalized before it can be carried through. Concepts will be emailed in PDF format to the email address supplied.
4. After receiving the initial concepts, you will probably want to change certain elements such as colour or fonts, or you may wish to combine concepts to achieve the desired result. Each time you request these changes, it is regarded as a ‘Revision’. We will redesign the concepts according to your requirements and this process will continue until the final allocated revision (as per your chosen package) or until you are satisfied with your logo (you may not need all the revisions).
5. Once a concept is approved, the logo can be delivered in its various file formats via mail, or the logo will be taken through to stationery and/or other required applications. If you chose our gold package, then you would shortly be presented with stationery options.
All artwork can be emailed but if you require a hardcopy on CD, one can be delivered for an additional charge.
*If any additional work is needed, you will be quoted before going ahead based on our hourly rate for design. From your details supplied in the brief, we will estimate weather extra work will be required on initial concepts.
- A professional custom logo in full colour, supplied in various file formats (print and web ready), including the original source file (freehand/illustrator)
- 3 unique concepts to choose from and 3 revisions on concept of choice.
- A black and white ‘fax friendly’ version of the logo
- A style sheet, showing the CMYK breakdown of colours used and names of fonts used
- 4 unique concepts to choose from and 4 revisions on concept of choice.
- Design of single/double sided business card for print with up to 3 different individuals details (2 design concepts to choose from)
- Design of A4 letterhead for print as well as in an MS word document (2 design concepts to choose from)
- Design of DL size (210mm x 99mm) ‘with compliments’ slip for print (2 design concepts to choose from)
- An email signature image adapted from your chosen business card